JD700 Stream Publisher is a video platform which you can use to broadcast both live and on-demand.
JD700 StreamPublisher is a comprehensive platform for online video that makes it easy to deliver professional quality video experiences. By using StreamPublisher you will minimize the impact webcasting has on staff time. Anyone can can manage both live and on-demand content, index video in real-time and take advantage of automated web publishing. StreamPublisher is offered both as a SaaS solution and On-Premise solution.
High-performance webcast solution for integrating live and on-demand video content to your web
- Publish live broadcasts of events such as meetings, lectures, seminars, interviews etc. with information about presenters, what subjects they are talking about, show synchronized slide images and more.
- Create your own webcast channels where your audience can find your videos. These webcast channels can also contain sub channels Publish your videos and choose from a built-in library of player templates
- All information about videos in the system can be subscribed to via RSS. Examples of this include subscriptions to the latest published videos, most popular, videos published in a specific webcast channel or videos that are published in various subject areas.
- Embed codes are generated automatically, simply copy, paste and publish to any site.
- The video platform is designed so you and your employees will not have to bother about the technology behind, and instead, could be as productive and efficient as possible. At the same time the platform is flexible enough to suit the different needs you have in your workflow.
- Whether you have a few video clips or tons of them non-technicians can easily upload, manage, and organize your webcast library.
- Categorize your videos with metadata
- Turn videos on or off instantly
- Expand your reach through social networks and allow users to share your content
- Allow users to search for video content by different listings, text search etc.
- Interactivity so that users can ask questions to presenters and Q&A
- JD700 StreamPublisher has a web-based back-office that enables you to effectively create and manage your video content.
- Connect StreamShed encoders to the webcast platform so that users can start and stop live broadcasts and recordings in the web-based back-office. This way non-technician doesn't need to have any knowledge about the encoder technology.
- Add chapter markers and help viewers navigate within a video
- You can add live data and volitile information during live broadcasts and recordings such as name of speakers, text information, events etc.
- Convert & upload media files and automate publishing.
- All major video formats are supported, including .mov, .mp4, .flv and more.
- You can also create and edit text articles published in the StreamPublisher platform
Organize and manage your videos
Expand and interact with your viewers
Easily create advanced video content
The content of your StreamPublisher channels can be sourced in several ways
• Use the built-in control panel for live broadcasts and recordings and create and publish simple videos or more advanced productions with slides, chapter markers and more
• Convert, upload and publish media files with the StreamShed video converter JD150 Desktube
• Create, upload and publish video presentations with slides and screen recordings at your own PC with the webcast tool Webshow
• Point directly at a video file hosted on another media server
The user has a range of options in how they choose to view and navigate your StreamPublisher video content:
• Access a channel guide including micro-channels and browse all available video content
• Basic and advanced text search functionality
• Play video in the standard player window, and access viewing controls below the video window
• Enter full-screen mode
• Navigate within a video with the help of chapter markers
• Watch slides and images used by presenters which are synchronized with the video
• Access video-specific information in information boxes close to the video window
• Interact during a webcast and ask questions to presenters and Q&A
• Share your content with friends and through social networks
• Subscribe to RSS feeds with video content in channels, subject areas and more